Friday, March 18, 2011

Slaughterhouse - Sun Doobie "(Prod. by Mr. Porter) [Lyrics]


"Sun Doobie" off the Slaughterhouse EP out 8th On 8 February 2011 February Slaughterhouse drops her new self-titled EP by the purpose and eOne Music Group. The six-track project, four brand new songs and two previously unreleased remixes. Fans can expect guest appearances by all three members of the LOX, Dres from Black Sheep and an upcoming singer named Iffy. If you are interested in supporting the project, please visit iTunes is a pre-order complete. Follow on Twitter:Joe Budden - joebudden www.twitter.com / Joell Ortiz - www.twitter.com / joellortiz Royce Da 5'9 "- www.twitter.com/therealroyce59 Crooked I - www.twitter.com / therealcrookedi Mr. Porter - www. twitter.com/mrporter2012 Lyrics (Visit JoeBuddenLyrics [adf.ly more): [Joell Ortiz] As long as I have my pen, I do not need a friend, we have heard that we borrow each other, my brother yelled at only did He say? He tired 'and providin dickridin, "the people" of all the lies Deceivin at all? if Ido it, it's stupid, I've lost bruising as a bad place, I do my music for a movement and they just mad stiff, I told 'em it's mathematical, if this block lift, Point' em out and I will subtract them, with an improvisation, you see the fact is, I'm a bastard, how can I not macho, I am a savage, In the past I have been passively now I'm mad bitch, I'm spazzin 'thou adidas classics where is your ass, [Royce Da 5'9 "] Uh-uh, uh-uh, is not the one nickel at all, Snatch your vocal cords and plug 'em in myWall ...

Visit : ±1±: Best Buy Women's Watches On Sale! !!1 Instep Quick N Ez Bicycle Trailer Save You Money! !!1 New Stuart Weitzman Women Shoes !!1 Where To Buy Horizon Fitness T91 Treadmill




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links