Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shop For Double-Ended Highlighter with Fine/Chisel Point, Assorted (ZEB75005) Category: Highlighters



Over All Rating Reviews :

This is the one. I use highlighters frequently to spotlight sentences that I wish to remember. I have had two problems: the highlighting would fade so that I was unable to find what I had marked; and the fluid in the highlighter would leak through the page and become visible on the reverse side.

I probably would have given up the search, but I remember that when I was in Bible school, I had a marker that I used on my study Bible that did not leak through the page. In school that was very important because I frequently needed to spotlight verses on the reverse page. I really liked the highlighters I had in Bible school but I mislaid them and the store where I had purchased them stopped stocking them and then closed their business. Since the markers were so good, I doubted that the original company that manufactured them closed.

Recently I found one of the highlighters I had used in Bible school. Although I had not used it in seven years, it still worked. I looked in my study Bible and the passages I spotlighted in Bible school still were distinctive. So I used the brand name, searched on Amazon, and ordered these markers.

The Zebrite markers are outstanding. These markers are better than I remember. The old ones had three colors: yellow, blue, and red. The new set has five colors: yellow, blue, red, orange, and green. The new one still has two tips: the chisel tip for general marking, such as a word or an entire verse; and the pointed tip for marking small areas, such as a footnote. I tried them in my new Bible and detected no leaking. I tried them in a text book and the phrases I marked were distinctive.

I highly recommend the Zebrite Highlighters for universal use in spotlighting.

Get more detail about Double-Ended Highlighter with Fine/Chisel Point, Assorted (ZEB75005) Category: Highlighters.


!!1 Discount Reebok Step



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links